Top 10 Reasons to Buy FHBC
1. Looks like a possible double bottom $0.01 bounce play here. Full size chart: http://www.profitspi.com/stock
2. Completes New Look for Roadkill (Kids drink)
3. New look was approved by a major national convenience store chain
4. Initial purchase order of 8 containers consisting of a total of 11,500 cases generating $120,960.00 in revenue over 6 weeks
5. The flavors will be “Go Get’em Grape,” “Fly’n Fruit Punch,” “Rocket Raspberry” and “Awesome Apple.”
6. The new look is bright, colorful, fun and is what the retailer considers “Family Friendly.
7. The Company is expecting to complete this process in the next 30 days positioning itself perfectly for the upcoming summer season
8. Fernhill Beverage will be releasing the name and the locations of the retailer once a formal purchase order has been fulfilled.
9. Outstanding Shares 100,020,225 a/o Dec 31, 2016 and Float 15,200,000 a/o Dec 31, 2016
10. OTC PK Current Information